Delap Wealth Advisory partners with Buckingham Strategic Partners, an independent, third-party firm to serve in a supporting role; providing technology solutions, back-office operational support, research, and other complementary services.
Form CRS (Client Relationship Summary) is a uniform disclosure document prescribed by the SEC; it is intended to enhance investor protection by providing succinct and relevant information to retail investors, thus enabling comparability between broker-dealers and investment advisers. The Form CRS is intended to inform retail investors about:
- The types of client and customer relationships and services the firm offers;
- The fees, costs, conflicts of interest, and required standard of conduct associated with those relationships and services;
- Whether the firm and its financial professionals currently have reportable legal or disciplinary history;
- How to obtain additional information about the firm; and
- Encourage a dialogue to ask questions (Conversation Starters).
You can access Delap Wealth Advisory’s Form CRS here. For convenience, we also have made available Buckingham Strategic Partner’s (BSP) Form CRS available in the same document.
Form ADV Part 2
Form ADV is the uniform form used by investment advisers to register with both the SEC and state securities authorities. Form ADV Part 2 requires investment advisers to prepare narrative brochures that include plain English disclosures of the adviser’s business practices, fees, conflicts of interest, and disciplinary information. The brochure is the primary disclosure document for investment advisers.
Please access Delap Wealth Advisory’s Form ADV Part 2 here. For convenience, we also have made available Buckingham Strategic Partner’s (BSP) Form ADV available in the same document.